The Trucking Industry Mobility and Technology Coalition’s (TIMTC) 2013 meeting will be held in conjunction with American Trucking Assns.’ Management Conference and Exhibit (MC&E) at the Marriott Orlando World Center on October 21-22, 2013.
Two TIMTC business meetings will focus on “Developing the National Freight Strategy” and will include topics such as the MAP-21 Truck Size & Weight study, the National Freight Network and Emergency Response and the Trucking Industry.
The TIMTC-sponsored ATA education session will focus on the truck parking shortage and will discuss the growing capacity crisis, new and possibly controversial funding options for increasing parking, and innovative ways to notify drivers in real-time about available parking on the route ahead.
TIMTC members will also have the opportunity to visit ATA’s Exhibit Hall to interact with industry suppliers and motor carriers.
Speakers for the two-day TIMTC meeting include:
- Caitlin Hughes Rayman, Director, FHWA Office of Freight Management and Operations
- Michael Lowder, Director of the Office of Intelligence, Security and Emergency Response
- Jim Tymon, Staff Director / Senior Advisor to the Chairman, Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
- Bill Gardner, Director, MnDOT Office of Freight and Commercial Vehicle Operations
- Vern Keeslar, Senior Planner, InterPlan, Utah I-15 Truck Parking Project
- Stephanie Klang, American’s Road Team Captain, Con-way Truckload
TIMTC members will once again have the chance to participate in both the TIMTC annual meeting and ATA’s MC&E simultaneously, offering unparalleled value. There is no cost to attend the TIMTC annual meeting but registration is required.