ALK Technologies has launched CoPilot FleetCenter, a low-cost fleet management solution that offers tracking, two-way messaging and access to ALK’s location based services, including real-time traffic and points of interests.
FleetCenter works seamlessly with CoPilot Truck and CoPilot Live GPS navigation solutions.
FleetCenter is a web-based fleet management solution connected to wireless-enabled mobile devices—such as pocket PCs, smartphones, laptops or onboard computers—running Windows Mobile 5.0 or Windows XP operating systems. These devices provide spoken directions using CoPilot Truck or CoPilot Live Professional and communicate their exact position in real-time to FleetCenter.
According to ALK, FleetCenter allows drivers to:
- send and receive text messages
- receive itinerary updates
- communicate vehicle status automatically
FleetCenter allows managers to:
- view their fleet in real-time
- focus on automated exception reporting
- achieve improved fleet productivity and utilization
- enable geofencing
- view reports on individual drivers and overall fleet performance
For more information, go to http://fleetcenter.alk.com