Suppliers * Jon Wyman has been named general manager, marketing, for the Freightliner Trucks Div. of Freightliner Corp.; Alex Bernasconi becomes director, Business Class and Vocational Sales.
* Mack Trucks has named Thomas M. Kelly to the position of vp-marketing.
* Joseph Magliochetti has been promoted to president and CEO of Dana Corp.
* Vincent Hartnett has been named president of Penske Logistics, a subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. Greg Humes is promoted to president, Global Automotive Logistics Div., and Terry Miller has been named exec. vp-operations.
* Lewis McMikle has been appointed district sales manager for Fleet Line Products of Gunite Corp.
* As part of TRW's recent acquisition of LucasVarity, Victor Rice, former chief executive of LucasVarity, has been named vice chairman of TRW. His new responsibilities will include TRW's automotive operations.
* Randy Bowman has been promoted to director of OEM Sales North America for Haldex Brake Systems.
Fleets * Con-Way Transportation Services has appointed Lee E. Meadows director of training.
* Stephen M. Donly has been elected senior vp-operations of Ryder Transportation Services.
* Contract Freighters Inc. has named Randy Cornell to the position of vp-safety.
* Ruan Transportation Management Systems (RTMS) recently named several new management positions. Gary Alvord has been promoted to vice chairman. Max Varner becomes vp and chief operating officer of Ruan Leasing Co. as well as exec. vp of the Vehicle Services Group of RTMS; Mike Kandris has been named exec. vp and chief operating officer of Ruan Transport Corp.; and Wayne Roswick becomes exec. vp, Business Development Group.
* The Equipment Maintenance Council (EMC) named Stan D. Orr as its executive director. The group also named Dennis M. McDonough, senior equipment repair technician from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, its 1998 Technician of the Year.