Suppliers * Sam Ferrise has been named exec. vp and chief operating officer of Bandag Inc.
* Freightliner Corp. has named Debi Nicholson general manager of corporate relations and communications.
* Bill Walther is appointed director, North American field operations, for Meritor Automotive Inc.'s Worldwide Truck and Trailer Systems business; Joe Kirby is appointed director, national accounts.
* Scott Freeman has been named vp-corporate accounts at Mack Trucks. Harold W. Wiegel has been promoted to vp-corporate quality.
* Doug Dorn has been named national fleet account sales representative for Holland Hitch Co.
* American Isuzu Motors Inc. has appointed Anthony Page director of commercial vehicle service and parts.
* Paul Mineart, president of Firestone Building Products, and David Grass, president of Firestone Industrial Products, switched positions March 1, each assuming the other's responsibilities.
* ORBCOMM Global L.P. has appointed Scott L. Webster chairman of the ORBCOMM Partner Board and chief executive officer. Alan L. Parker has been named president, ORBCOMM Global Development, and Robert F. Latham has been appointed president and chief operating officer. William J. Meder becomes vice chairman.
* GE Capital Fleet Services has promoted Marian Powell to senior vp of North American operations.
* XATA Corp. has named Scott Horst director of marketing.
* OPW Fueling Components has named David J. Ropp president of the company.
* Raymond B. Greer is now senior vp and general manager-global operations, Ryder Integrated Logistics.
Fleets * J. Ganson Evans has been appointed senior vp-sales and marketing at CSX Intermodal.
* Celadon Group Inc. named Nancy L. Morris exec. vp of fleet management.
* Charles L. Cavanagh has been appointed to vp of Amtralease.
* Gregory V. Symalla becomes national sales executive-Central Region, at Rollins Leasing Corp.