Suppliers * Marc J. Kalbermatten has been promoted to vice president-commercial operations at Mack Trucks.
* James E. Sweetnam has been named vice president and general manager of Eaton Corp.'s worldwide Heavy Duty Transmission Div.
* Meritor Automotive has appointed Frank Palmeri to director, strategic marketing and drivetrain integration.
* Reyco Industries has appointed Wayne Powell vice president-marketing.
* Kysor Cooling Systems N.A. has named Kent Damisch OEM sales manager; Bob Holland fleet sales manager; Keith Pierson director of engineering; Jim Bailey product manager-fans; Gene Wantuck product manager-clutches; and Ken Mulder finance manager.
* William G. Reed Jr. has been elected to PACCAR Inc.'s board of directors, effective April 28.
* David Schmidt has been appointed OEM sales engineer-heavy duty for Phillips & Temro.
* Fontaine Trailer appointed Keith Monroe general manager of Roadgear, a division located in Russellville, Ala.
* Daniel Farrar has been named president and chief executive officer of GE Capital Fleet Services-Europe, a unit of GE Capital Fleet Services.
Fleets * Stephen M. Donly has been elected senior vice president, sales and marketing, for Ryder Transportation Services.
* Consolidated Freightways has named Alan C. Courtney director of marketing and general manager of international operations.
* Nick Tolleson has been appointed vice president and general manager of XTRA Lease's southeast region, Atlanta; Bob Keller has been named regional vice president and general manager of the south central region, Dallas.
* Robert J. Monahan has been named account manager for Jevic Transportation.
* RPS Inc. has named Michael V. Hmel vice president of information technology. Sid M. Ballinger, president of RPS Ltd., the firm's Canadian subsidiary, has been named a vice president for RPS Inc.
* Thomas R. DeVine has joined Alliance Shippers as director of business development, national accounts.