Racor Division of Parker Hannifin Corporation, a motion and control technologies supplier, is presenting the CLEANDiesel Fuel Cart, which removes harmful contaminants that impact injector life and compromise engine performance.
Like most fuels, diesel requires filtration prior to use and after long periods of storage. The Fuel Cart provides up to 16 GPM flow rate, tool less filter change outs, sight glass and drain valve to detect and remove water, easy operation, and cart movement, the company said.
According to the company, product advantages are:
• Removes free and emulsified water before putting into service
• Filters new fuel before putting into service
• Transfers fuel from drums or storage tanks to system reservoirs
• Conditions bulk fuel in storage tanks
• Complements existing system filtration
“CLEANDiesel Fuel Cart is a practical and economical maintenance tool that contributes to optimum engine performance,” the company said.