A webinar designed to help fleets develop driver performance management programs to improve safety and reduce fuel costs is being presented by Fleet Owner and Truckload Carriers Assn. The event is being offered at no charge thanks to sponsor, GreenRoad.
Drivers are not only the top expense for most truck fleets, they also have a major impact on the second-highest expense: fuel, according to TCA. Recent studies show that the best drivers can deliver from 10 to 35% better fuel economy than their less-skilled, less-disciplined counterparts.
The free webinar on Jan. 26, at 2 p.m. EST, will allow fleet managers to learn from industry experts how driver performance management can not only deliver safety benefits, but also dramatically reduce fuel costs as well.
Speakers at the live event are Don Osterberg, senior vice president safety-security, Schneider National Inc. and Al LaCombe, director of Safety, Dupre Logistics, LLC, who will share their experiences and insights into how driver performance monitoring and management can:
- Provide the insights and feedback to create a fuel efficiency program that delivers measurable, bottom line results you can start to see immediately.
- Turn safety from an intangible benefit to a tangible benefit you can measure…
- Reduce maintenance costs.
- Help to develop and maintain a more loyal and professional driver pool to reduce driver recruiting and training costs.
- Improve customer service.
- Reduce your risk.
To sign up for the webinar go to