Gale Wickersham and Mike Drovdahl have been named grand prize winners in the Meritor Aftermarket “Run with the Bull” incentive contest. In all, 10 Meritor customers in the U.S. and Canada won prizes during the promotion.
Wickersham, of Wick’s Truck & Trailers in Omaha, NE, and Drovhal, of Southwest Trailer Service in Portland, OR, each won a trip for two to the July 2012 Running with the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain.
“We know our customers are running hard to satisfy their clients and to keep up with the hectic demand of maximizing vehicles’ on-road performance,” said Terry Livingston, general manager, Meritor Aftermarket. “We understand that our customers have a choice in selecting quality aftermarket parts for trucks, trailers and specialty vehicles. This customized incentive program fit perfectly with their desire to buy the best and to qualify for several high-caliber prizes.”
Several Meritor channel customers and end-users received lodge trips. They are:
· Trevor Deacon, parts manager, Pineridge Trailer, Kamloops, B.C.
· Alan Bouska, sales, Houston DriveTrain Service, Houston
· John Sadler, owner, Sadler Powertrain, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
· Peter Sullivan, manager, Quinte Truck & Trailer, Belleville, Ontario
· Martin Koehler, parts delivery, Kenworth, Dearborn, Mich.
· Jesse Dimmel, purchasing, Pioneer Construction, Sudbury, Ontario
· James Mack, mechanic, DF Tomasini, Sussex, Wis.
· Jerry Meece, mechanic, D. Fudge Contract Cutting, Longview, Wash.