A new business intelligence tool from MiX Telematics can help fleets improve driver and vehicle efficiencies, the company said. MiX Insight Reports, a tool for FM-Web, is an online data warehouse that stores detailed information for every vehicle equipped with an in-vehicle monitoring system (IVMS).
The solution offers advanced user interface functionality to arrange data in easy-to-use formats. It also includes GeoSpatial features that analyze vehicle trips and events by state, city and street over a period of time.
Among other features noted by the company are:
- Advanced visuals that include conditional formatting and trend analysis using spark lines
- More than 30 chart formats
- Drill-through and drill-down capabilities that create detailed summary reports
- Electronic report delivery via email in a Excel, PDF, CSV and Word file
- Exception pinpointing that identifies anomalies in fleet operations
- Extended data range reporting up to several year
“Our new MiX Insight Reports technology is a powerful business solution for improving fleet operations,” said Brian McCoy, vp of business and development at MiX Telematics North America. “It features an intuitive interface that is easy to navigate and generates detailed reports using one of the most extensive online databases of real time and historical fleet data. MiX Insight Reports will empower companies to improve their fleet operations and driver behavior and ultimately improve the bottom line.”