FleetMentor, the online fleet management advisor from J.J. Keller & Associates, is kicking off a series of monthly webcasts later this month focusing on each of the seven BASICs in the FMCSA’s CSA 2010 initiative.
The first in the series, scheduled for July 28 at 1 p.m. CST, is titled “The Vehicle Maintenance BASIC: Staying on the Road to Compliance.” Transportation professionals can register for the webcast by signing up for a 30-day, free trial of FleetMentor at www.fleetmentor.com.
Each month, Keller’s in-house team of experts will host a different webcast covering items such as roadside inspections, applicable regulations, violations, interventions, recordkeeping, scoring, and the safety management cycle.
The remainder of the series of BASIC webcasts will be hosted on the following days:
• Unsafe Driving – Aug. 26, at 1 p.m. CST
• Improper Loading / Cargo Securement – Sept. 22, at 1 p.m. CST
• Fatigued Driving (HOS/EOBR) – October 28, at 1 p.m. CST
• Controlled Substances and Alcohol – Nov. 16, at 1 p.m. CST
• Driver Fitness – Dec. 14, at 1 p.m. CST
• Crash / Incident Experience – Jan. 25, 2011, at 1 p.m. CST