The 4th Annual Clean Heavy-Duty Vehicles Conference, organized by WestStart-CALSTART and the U.S. Army National Automotive Center (NAC), is scheduled for February 25-27, 2004 at the Rancho Las Palmas Resort, Rancho Mirage, California.
“The Path Forward: Technologies & Solutions For Changing Times” program will include:
- Updates from the nation’s leading truck and engine OEMs on latest technologies.
- Strategies for off-road vehicles to deal with proposed new regulations.
- Briefings on hybrid, natural gas, and fuel cell technologies.
- Discussions on availability of cleaner fuels and state of the infrastructure.
- Reports on in-use fleet experiences with alternative fuel vehicles.
Attendees also will be able to view the latest clean technologies and vehicles at the expanded conference exhibit site, featuring products from Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel, ISE Research, Mack Trucks, Michelin North America, Trillium, International Truck, SunLine Transit, Georgetown University, Delco Remy, and British Petroleum .
For information: www.weststart.org .