FCStone, LLC, a commodity risk management firm, and The National Industrial Transportation League (NITL) will offer the first of its “Fuel Surcharge Management” seminars on June 21 at the Board of Trade Building in Chicago. The seminar will cover business strategies and financial tools for managing fuel surcharge volatility.
Geared towards senior executives, directors and managers of logistics and shipping, highlights will include:
- Strategies and programs to manage the impact of fuel surcharges within a fixed budget.
- Proven methodologies to minimize fuel surcharge risk.
- The history and dynamics of the energy market and why fuel surcharges are passed on to businesses.
- How to quantify the impact of fuel surcharges.
- An overview of the commodity markets and hedging practices.
For more information, go to www.fcstone.com.