The Port of Tacoma, WA, is offering a newly revised “Trucker’s Guide” to help commercial drivers navigate changes in highway, surface street, and dock traffic patterns, as well as understand new security and inspection regulations.
The back of the fold-out brochure – which fits neatly into the glove compartment – features an 18- x 24-in. detail map of the Port of Tacoma industrial area, with surface street information and business locations. It also includes details regarding the port’s three new marine terminals.
- pickup and delivery schedules
- port security and safety rules
- longshoreman holiday schedules
- nearby truck stops and service locations
- health services
- highway information and permitting regulations.
To get copies of the guide, go to www.portoftacoma.com/publications.cfm.