The Professional Truck Driver Institute (PTDI) recently recertified truck driver training courses at six schools and recertified the driver finishing program at U.S. Xpress Enterprises.
U.S. Xpress Enterprises is the only carrier to offer a PTDI-certified driver finishing program.
“We strive to maintain a quality program with the highest standards on the road,” said Darlene Crabtree, director of driver training at U.S. Xpress.
The following schools have obtained driver training course recertification:
- American Institute of Technology, Phoenix, AZ
- National Tractor Trailer School in Liverpool and Buffalo, NY
- ProDrive Truck Driver Training, Scarborough, ME
- Swift Driving Academy, Millington, TN
- Wichita Area Technical College, Seneca Campus, Wichita, KS