Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) International will be hosting its “Enhancing Heavy Truck Safety, Security and Efficiency Through Technology” symposium on December 1-2 in Phoenix, AZ at the Embassy Suites.
The symposium will feature the following topics:
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) presentation on “Securing the Nation’s Surface Cargo Systems;”
- panel discussion on “Deployment Benefits and Challenges;”
- static and dynamic vehicle demonstrations at the Exponent Track;
- tracking technologies and RFID;
- safety and security systems.
Keynote speakers slated for the event are Warren Hoemann, deputy administrator for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), and Chet Lunner, assistant administrator for TSA’s Office of Maritime and Land Security.
To register for the event, call SAE customer service at 877-606-7323, or visit www.sae.org.