LAS VEGAS. Dave Berry, vp of Swift Transportation Co., Inc., has been elected to be 2005-2006 chairman of the Truckload Carriers Assn. (TCA) yesterday here at the association’s Annual Meeting.
Berry’s involvement with TCA includes serving as a board member for nearly a decade, acting as first vice chairman for 2004-2005, and chairing the North American Transportation Management Institute. He currently serves the American Trucking Assns. (ATA) as a member of environmental, tax policy, and highway policy committees.
The following individuals were also elected and will serve with Berry until the next Annual Convention:
- first vice chairman: Barry Pottle, president, Pottle's Transportation, Inc., Bangor, Maine
- second vice chairman: Jim O'Neal, president, O & S Trucking, Springfield, MO
- secretary: Kevin Burch, president, Jet Express, Inc., Dayton, Ohio
- treasurer: Ray Haight, president & COO, MacKinnon Transport, Inc., Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- association vice chairman to ATA: Clifton Parker, president, G&P Trucking Co., Inc., Gaston, SC
- immediate past chairman: Lance Craig, president, Craig Transportation Co., Perrysburg, Ohio
At-Large officers are:
- Robert Baylor, president, Baylor Trucking, Inc., Milan, IN
- John Kaburick, president, Earl L. Henderson Trucking Company, Salem, IL
- Chris Kozak, president, Willis Shaw Express, Elm Springs, AR
- Robert Stranzeck, president, Cresco Lines, Inc., Harvey, IL