Columbus, OH-based transportation consulting firm Trincon Group has released a Driver Hiring and Retention manual that explains the components of a successful driver hiring and retention program.
The manual is geared toward top and middle management of both large and mid-sized trucking companies. Topics covered includes:
- how to conduct new employee interviews
- orientation program development
- how to conduct an 85-day truck-entry probation plan
- how to create a driver career path
- how to conduct employee reviews
“Through this publication, we have created a snapshot of the ideal program that…benefits the company and the quality employees it recruits,” said Trincon president Duff H. Swain.
For more information, go to www.trincon.com.