Arsenault Associates has launched its 7th annual fleet photo contest. Fleets can compete for the right to appear in the 2014 Dossier Fleet Maintenance Software Calendar.
The competition is open to more than 4,000 fleets that use the company’s Dossier software.
“Entrants simply submit digital photos of their fleet, shop, fuel island, or anything that will be of interest to other fleet managers,” Hausler said. “In addition, users’ entries need to include a brief statement about how Dossier fleet maintenance software helps them to better control their fleet and/or improve operations; such as fuel savings, reduced costs and downtime, lower parts inventories, or the like.”
Entries must be received by midnight on April 26, 2013.
Winning entries will appear in the 2014 calendar, and will be selected based on the interest quality of their photo and their user statement, said Hausler. All entrants will receive a Dossier logo gift item.
An overall Grand Prize winner will be chosen from among the winning entries. The Grand Prize winner receives a plaque and other special recognition.
Contest entry forms are being sent to all Dossier users by email. Specific rules and information are provided on the form. The form will also be available in the Dossier Users Group section of the Arsenault website. Any questions can be sent to [email protected].
Hausler said that previous contest winners have included virtually every kind of working fleet, including trucking, construction, bus, government, waste handling, utilities, and more. The following fleets appear in the 2013 Calendar:
- East Central Energy - Braham, Minn.
- Midlands Carrier Transicold - Omaha, Neb.
- Affiliated Foods Midwest - Kenosha, Wis.
- Northland Services Inc - Seattle, Wash.
- Sussex County - Frankford, Del.
- Dean Foods - Dallas, Texas
- City of Boston - Boston, Mass.
- Regional Water Authority - New Haven, Conn.
- Transportation Services Inc. - Souderton, Pa.
- Gas Innovations / Southern Propane - La Porte, Texas City of Syracuse - Syracuse, N.Y.
- Oakhurst Dairy - Portland, Me.
- Carolina Sunrock LLC - Butner, N.C.
- Windy Hill Foliage - Marshfield, Wis.
- Tevis Energy Inc- Westminster, Md.
The 2013 Dossier Fleet Maintenance Calendar is still available through a link on the Arsenault home page at www.arsenault.com. The Dossier Fleet Maintenance Calendar is free.