Roadnet Technologies has launched Roadnet Transportation Suite version 3.6.7, an update to vehicle routing, scheduling, tracking, mobile workforce and fleet management software solution. The third update unveiled this year introduces enhancements that include real-time fleet management features, satellite map overlays, and improved mobile device integration, the company said.
Among the updates are:
- Mobile driver feedback, which integrates real-time feedback directed at the drivers to let them know if they are on plan with their routes. Drivers can see one of two display options: Completed Stops vs. Expected and Projected Route Complete vs. Plan and a My Stats page, which provides details on route time, missed time windows, late arrivals, stops, breaks, service time, distance, delivery and pick up counts.
- Second screen support, which allows the sharing of information to a second mobile device regarding a route.
- Picture scanning, which uses a mobile device camera as an alternative to using a rugged scanning device.
- Delivery receipt printing, which allows users to leave a printed paper receipt, email receipt, or both, of what was delivered. Easily modifiable to provide a customized experience.
- Satellite map overlays use satellite views to get more information on where a customer is actually located for better geocoding and to see exactly where exceptions occurred and what factors may have caused or contributed to it.
- Support for flexible layovers, which dynamically create layovers that meet minimum and maximum work rules while maximizing customer service and consistency for customers on multi-day routes.
- Intelligent break identification without driver interaction automatically identifies breaks using GPS positioning and time-based rules to identify where breaks have occurred in real time to keep ETAs accurate throughout the day.
- KPI summary view that quickly put summarized KPI information in one spot so that you can more effectively manage information on a day-to-day basis.
“RTS v3.6.7 shows our continued vision of creating the most valuable software tools that address key areas within the transportation logistics chain,” said Kevin Haugh, general manager. “The Roadnet Transportation Suite has successfully enabled transportation fleet owners to achieve greater efficiencies and cost-savings across multiple industries, and our research and development team continues to address emerging issues that fleet and mobile resources face on a day-to-day basis.”