The Dossier User Group elected new leadership at its 22nd annual meeting held recently in Tucson. New group chairman is Charlie Priscu of New York Container Terminal. New treasurer is Greg Walsh of New World Van Lines while Andrea Harper of Arsenault Associates remains the group’s secretary.
The Dossier User Group represents users of Dossier maintenance management software. The group has advised Dossier developer Arsenault Associates on “real-world fleet needs and suggestions since 1988,” the firm noted.
Chairman Priscu, is manager of power equipment for New York Container Terminal, a full-service, high-volume container and cargo facility in New York Harbor. Priscu’s unusual fleet of 330 vehicles includes 89 yard switchers, 42 container handlers, 100 forklifts, 30 pickup trucks, 2 school buses (for moving crews), and a 2,000 hp diesel-electric rail locomotive.
“Dossier software has been indispensable in improving efficiency and controlling costs at our facilities,” Priscu said. “For me the Dossier User Group has been an informative and productive experience. I’m pleased to be elected chairman.”
The group’s new treasurer, Greg Walsh, is director of maintenance for New World Van Lines, an executive relocation specialist that operates some 250 power units and 400 trailers across North America.
Dossier User Group secretary is Andrea Harper, controller for Arsenault Associates.
At their annual meeting, the group also elected a new slate of at-large board members, who represent a wide swath of user types. They include:
- Chris Hubbard, of Republic Services, Inc., with 30,000 vehicles making it the second-largest waste hauling company in America.
- Holly Griffrow-Bos of East Central Energy of central Minnesota and northwestern Wisconsin.
- Debbie Whitley of oil field transportation provider Paul Musslewhite Trucking.
- Jim Cunningham of construction equipment company CVC Equipment.
- Bob Nolen of Hagey Coach, Inc., an operator of school buses and touring coaches.
- Jeremiah Cordovano of Kinder Morgan Terminals, part of oil pipeline giant Kinder Morgan.
- John Sykes of the Regional Water Authority, which serves New Haven, CT
“The Dossier User Group has been an excellent resource for our developers,” said Jack Boetefuer, president of Arsenault Associates.
“Dossier users from a broad spectrum of working fleets operating under a wide variety of conditions have kept us focused on meeting very real fleet management challenges,” he added. “We listen very closely to users and make sure that Dossier addresses their concerns.”