IronPlanet unveiled its new allEquip fixed and negotiated pricing format with Make Offer functionality.
“With the new allEquip, sellers who may have waited to market their equipment through online and onsite auctions now have a clear option to set their own prices, as well as the flexibility to see what offers might come,” said Matt Ackley, IronPlanet chief marketing officer. “Additionally, IronPlanet enables parallel listing so that sellers can market on their own website and on IronPlanet, reaching a seller’s local audience as well as our 1.5 million registered users. For buyers, the new allEquip is a great set and negotiated pricing format option to auction bidding, which also enables us to bring more quality equipment to market, faster.”
IronPlanet’s allEquip enables sellers to:
- Control revenue and increase the speed of cash recovery
- Take advantage of Make Offer functionality to provide maximum flexibility for the disposal of equipment
- Fully configure price, offer thresholds and duration
- Offer listings in parallel on their own website or other channels simultaneously
- Control the negotiation process to limit communication burdens
- Get full access to offer data to better understand marketplace dynamics
- Market to IronPlanet’s 1.5 million registered users worldwide
- Rely on the full support of IronPlanet’s inside sales team
IronPlanet’s allEquip enables buyers to:
- Access an even larger and constantly changing selection of quality equipment
- Shop a fixed and negotiated pricing format that takes variability and pricing risk out of the purchase process
- Bid confidently with IronPlanet’s IronClad Assurance equipment condition certification and full inspection reports, unique to IronPlanet.
IronPlanet’s new allEquip with Make Offer functionality is now available in the IronPlanet, GovPlanet and TruckPlanet marketplaces, along with its traditional online and onsite auctions.
SAVE THE DATE: IronPlanet’s largest Unreserved Public Auction event returns to Kissimmee, FL, Feb. 13-17, 2017. Hosted by Ring Power, the five-day event will include feature sellers Altorfer Inc., Blanchard Machinery, Carolina CAT, Cleveland Brothers, Fabick Cat, Foley, Inc., Louisiana Cat, Mustang Cat, Pipeline Machinery, Puckett Machinery, Ransome Cat, Riggs CAT, Ring Power Corporation, Thompson Machinery, Yancey Bros. Co., Ziegler CAT and many more. For more information, visit www.ironplanet.com/Florida.