Here are five things worth knowing today:
- The NHTSA is investigating 250,000 Ford F-150 pickups after receiving 32 complaints about a loss of brake power, according to the Detroit News.
- An armored vehicle company in California is deploying the first Class 5 armored truck running on renewable natural gas and zero-emission plug-in hybrid electric technology, says NGV Global News.
- A guest commentary article on Forbes.com today details how drones are set to change the delivery of goods.
- NAFTA trade has fallen in April, according to the latest government figures reported by TheTrucker.com.
- A self-driving Google car reportedly cut off a self-driving car from Delphi Automotive in California on Tuesday, leading critics to wonder if the technology is really safe. The Washington Post reports.