CEO, VideoProtects.com LLC
Mike Nalepka is the CEO of VideoProtects.com, LLC, a consulting and advocacy company focused on transportation video technologies. His expertise and passion is helping carriers and the industry reduce costs and increase profits leveraging the latest best in class video and camera technologies for everywhere in and around the tractor-trailer. Mike is an “idea guy” constantly looking for the best video technology and practices to:
- prevent large financial exposure from accident lawsuit settlements and fraudulent claims
- improve driver safety awareness & driving skills
- exonerate drivers and carriers
- find the true video Return on Investment (ROI)
- address issues beyond liability and safety such as over, short & damage (OS&D) claims, loading/unloading procedures and regulatory compliance, surveillance, road conditions, and more
Mike has consulted and recommend technology solutions for hundreds of trucking companies of all types since 2004. He has been awarded US Patents with several more pending designed around video technologies and process improvement. He was formerly the General Manager for Video Intelligence Solutions and Vice President of Business Development at PeopleNet (a Trimble Company), Vice President of Business Development and Region Sales at TMW Systems (Trimble), Vice President of Fleet Imaging Solutions at DriverTech, and the National Sales Manager at McLeod Software.