Snap-on is offering a subscription program for its diagnostic software, offering users flexible ways to pay for upgrades.
“It’s important that our diagnostic tool customers have the most up-to-date software to be productive and profitable every day,” said Leian Wunderlich, program manager for Snap-on Diagnostics. “Our new Subscription Upgrade Manager feature makes the most recent upgrade available to customers to download online, so they always can be ready to service vehicles that roll into the bay.”
Subscribers get comprehensive data for domestic and Asian late-model and older vehicles, including thousands of new vehicle systems, trouble codes, live data parameters, experienced-based troubleshooter tips, functional tests and other coverage available only with this program.
The subscription program includes the newest software release, Upgrade 14.4, and other features:
- Access to new codes, tests, tips and data for 1997-2014 model years
- New model year coverage for 40+ domestic and Asian makes
- Coverage from all previous upgrades
- Exclusive Fast-Track Troubleshooter coverage going back to 1980, with more than 12,150 new tips and timesavers, and more than 24,700 Guided Component Tests
- Subscription Upgrade Manager
- Additional One-Touch Full Vehicle Code Scan coverage
- Access to SureTrack, a new and unique source of expert knowledge, diagnostic experience and parts replacement records from successful repairs*
- European makes are included in the optional European coverage software
To learn more about the new Snap-on Software Subscription, visit http://diagnostics.snapon.com.