Ford is offering the STX Appearance Package will be available for 2017 F-150 and Super Duty trucks, building on the previous generation F-150 STX. This will be the first time F-Series Super Duty is offered with the STX package.
“STX is for customers who want the utility of an F-Series truck in a stylish, well-optioned package at a competitive price,” said Doug Scott, Ford truck group marketing manager.
- 20-inch machined-aluminum wheels with dark gray painted pockets
- Black billet-style grille with body-color surround and black mesh insert
- Body-color front fascia and front and rear bumpers
- SYNC 3 with 8-inch center stack touch screen and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Privacy glass
- Unique black sport cloth seats with Flow-through Console and steering column-mounted shifter
- STX Sport Box decal
- Fog lamps
- Manual driver and passenger lumbar support
The F-150 with the STX package is available with the 2.7-liter EcoBoost, 5.0-liter V8 and 3.5-liter EcoBoost.
“The Super Duty STX Appearance package brightens up the exterior with chrome features and unique badging,” according to Ford. The package is available with either the 6.2-liter V8 gas engine, or the 6.7-liter Power Stroke diesel, and adds the following to the XL trim:
- Bright chrome grille
- Chrome front and rear step bumpers
- STX fender vent badge
- Unique aluminum wheels
- Steering wheel-mounted cruise control
- Bright hub covers (SRW only)
- AM/FM stereo with single CD/MP3 player
The STX package is available to order through dealers on both models now. The F-150 STX starts at: $35,615. F-250 STX starts at $34,910, and F-350 STX starts at $36,080.