Here is a look at what is happening in the world of transportation this morning:
• Freight levels were down by 1.7% in February, and severe weather seems to have been a major factor, TheTrucker.com reported.
• Some truckers are getting stuck on narrow, single-lane roads in New Jersey after GPS systems lead them astray, according to the Bluefield Daily Telegraph.
• Brenner tanker trailers will be featured on tonight’s “How It’s Made” series on the Science Channel, according to Go By Truck News.
• Stock analysts see benefits of investing in the truckload sector, according to CNBC.
• The combined revenue of the top 50 trucking companies in the U.S. grew by 10% last year, according to JOC.com.