Here’s a look at what is happening in the world of transportation today:
- The private ownership groups that purchased a lease on an Indiana highway hoping to recoup revenue from tolls have filed for bankruptcy, reports MySanAntonio.com.
- Truck Trend Magazine takes a look at that ever perplexing light – the check engine light.
- Conway, AR, is considering converting gases at the local landfill into methane fuel to power the city’s garbage trucks, says television station THV 11.
- The New York Daily News takes the 2014 Nissan Frontier for a test drive, reporting that it takes a back-to-basics approach for pickups.
- The Shreveport Times says that the state is considering adding tolls to I-49 as a way to offset some of the cost to complete the road’s route to New Orleans.
- Work at the Port of LA has been disrupted following a massive fire that officials say will not be completely out until sometime today, says ABC News.