Several trucking companies have the dubious honor of making the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey’s “Wall of Shame” as the “top egregious toll violators” for bilking the agency out of staggering amounts in tolls and fees in 2011.
The companies and the alleged tolls and fees owed are:
• Cardella Trucking, North Bergen, NJ — $148,807 in fees.
• VC Trucking Inc., Kearny, NJ — $30,491 in tolls and $33,775 in fees.
• PFJ Trucking LLC, Linden, NJ — $35,941 in tolls and $98,667 in fees.
• Longhorn Transport LLC, Newark, NJ — $56,746 in tolls and $45,400 in fees.
• Eke Trucking Inc., Union, NJ — $41,353 in tolls and $55,163 in fees.
• Sun Transport & Logistics Inc., Haskell, NJ — $40,809 in tolls and $43,425 in fees.
• Terra Express LLC, Old Bridge, NJ — $23,402 in tolls and $41,775 in fees.
• Dealers Choice Distributing Inc., West Hempstead, NY— $20,775 in tolls and $29,800 in fees.
The “Wall of Shame” was prepared to support the agency’s ongoing enforcement and collection process and is modified periodically to account for payments collected, new violations and new violators added.
The full list of violators is available here.