Suppliers * Jeff Farley has been promoted to president and CEO of Dryden Oil Co.
* Randall B. Clark has been appointed director of marketing, North and Central America, for Michelin Americas Truck Tires. Robert Davidson is named director of Michelin national dealer sales and Roger Handren director of retread sales development.
* Wright Express announced the promotion of Michael E. Dubyak to president and CEO.
* Eaton Corp.'s Trucking Information Services Div. has appointed Robert L. Rohrer national sales manager-common carriers.
* Susan Krusel has been named marketing communications manager for Kenworth Truck.
* Randy Morgan has been appointed vp of Comdata's Business Fleet Services Div.
* PACCAR Leasing has named Tim Henebry exec. vp and general manager, Bob Southern director of operations, and Andy Douglas director of franchise development.
* Espar Heater Systems has named Karen Gunter vp-operations and Jeff Walker vp-sales.
* Freightliner Trucks has named several managers of vocational sales: Jim Looysen, Dennis Manchester, and Alex Bernasconi.
* Al Ayreshas joined Rollins Logistics as vp of operations-logistics services.
* Morgan Corp. has named Harold E. Holm vp-operations.
* The ZF Group, based in Germany, has named Wolfgang Schmid manager of its marketing and communications department for North American Operations.
* Kari Edwards becomes manager of marketing services for Phillips & Temro Industries.
Fleets * David J. Lee has been appointed president and managing director of TIP Europe.
* Al Ayres joins Rollins Logistics as vp-operations-logistics services.
* Benjamin C. Lee Jr., 70, chairman of KLLM Transport, died recently following a brief illness.
* Robert Warner has been named vp of Central Region operations for Consolidated Freightways.