An Electric Utility Fleet Managers Conference will be held from June 17 to 20 at the Williamsburg Lodge & Conference Center in Williamsburg, VA.
This year’s conference theme is “Managing Your Fleet for Operational Excellence,” and includes various presentations on the agenda including:
- Effective “right-sizing” and fleet mix considerations
- Measuring fleet value
- Vehicle availability and benchmarking downtime
- Decision parameters for selecting a software provider
- ANSI standards update
- Legislative and regulatory update
- Managing operator safety and compliance
- Negligent entrustment
- 2007 engines
- Fuel issues
- Boom failures
- Hybrid vehicles
- Dielectric testing
Attendees may register and pay fees online at www.eufmc.com.