The Energy Management Institute (EMI) will conduct a course to educate managers on how to effectively manage fuel costs. The “Effective Gasoline Purchasing Fleet Managers Workshop” will be held at the Chicago Hilton on October 27 and 28.
The goal of the course will be to educate managers on the following subjects:
- evaluating fleet card vendors
- fuel buying trends
- setting a realistic fuel price forecast
- economics of retail vs. onsite bulk storage
- benchmarking performance
- how the forward market affects price
- understanding the market and preparing for price spikes
- how to get more from fuel cards
- how to segment the supply chain and where purchases are made
For more information call EMI at 410-796-2243.