Aurora Trailer has announced new appointments for five positions on their senior management team.
- Tony Difilippantonio has joined Aurora Parts & Accessories as vp of sales & marketing–aftermarket parts. He will be based at the company’s new 306,000-sq.-ft. distribution center in Lebanon, IN.
- Curt Lello has been appointed purchasing manager-aftermarket parts & accessories. Lello will oversee Aurora’s parts purchasing department.
- Scott Hite has been hired as director of finance & administration. Based at the company’s headquarters in St. Louis, Hite will oversee the finance department, including accounting, credit, tax and other administration functions of all Aurora business units.
- Dale Haseltine has been named director of operations- leasing & rental for the company’s semi-trailer leasing unit. Haseltine will manage branch operation functions throughout the national network of company-owned leasing and sales offices.
- John Brockmeier has been promoted to corporate used trailer manager. He will be responsible for the purchase of equipment for both resale and building/upgrading the trailer leasing fleet.
For more information, go to www.auroratrailer.com.