The National Private Truck Council (NPTC) has scheduled its annual National Safety Conference for September 14-15 at the Hyatt Hotel at DullesInternationalAirport just outside of Washington, D.C.
The conference features presentations, discussions with key government representatives, expert panels and problem solving workshops to help attendees implement safety programs and lowering their cost of risk.
The program will focus on the following topics:
· Behavioral safety: The results of one fleet's implementation and
· Health and wellness: The early results of an FMCSA synthesis
· Safety technology: Learning to make the case
· Regulatory updates
· Driver selection and retention
· Incentive programs
· Security and Highway Watch
For more information about the National Safety Conference, visit NPTC's website at www.nptc.org or contact Bob Inderbitzen at [email protected] or 423-884-3770. For information about the tabletop exhibit contact Patti Burke at [email protected] or call 703-683-1300 ext. 212.