Cummins Filtration launched a new website design featuring multilingual support and a faster search tool that makes it easier to find Fleetguard filtration solutions for diesel engines, transmissions, and industrial applications.
The website offers the following:
- Catalog search tool that provides fast access to the entire aftermarket catalog of Fleetguard products, searchable by individual part number or application.
- Search feature that also provides product literature, videos and related information in addition to part number cross reference details.
- Global site will accommodate customers with languages in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, German, and Chinese.
- Advanced options to locate dealer service and parts locations worldwide.
- The latest Fleetguard news, training resources, social media, videos, technical support, and the Fleetguard mobile app.
“As a technology leader in the diesel engine market, our goal is to offer customers information about our company and products in the most innovative ways possible,” said Beau Lintereur, executive director of marketing and sales, Cummins Filtration. “We revitalized the web site to create a more user-friendly experience that increases our customers’ overall satisfaction. The new site accomplishes this perfectly.”