Intermodal 2000 is scheduled for Nov 29-Dec 1, 2000, at the Fiera Internazionale di Genova in Genoa, Italy. The theme of this conference is "Intermodal in the Global Network Economy: Connecting with the Customer in an Era of Change."
Attending will be more than 80 industry experts including:
- Lord Tony Berkeley, chairman, Rail Freight Group, United Kingdom.
- Lillian Borrone, director of port commerce, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
- Lars Christiansen, transport manager-Europe, IKEA, Sweden.
- David Edmonds, corporate vice-president, FDX Corp Services.
- Robert Krebs, president and chief executive officer, Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway.
- Oliver Martin, CEO and founder, QIVA Inc (replacing Mike Medcalfe).
- Garth Thorne, senior manager-international, Marks and Spencer PLC, UK.
The Intermodal Conference was formerly organized by IIR Exhibitions Ltd and has recently been acquired by the Informa Group. To guarantee a place at Intermodal 2000, phone +44-20-7453-5483.