Waltco, a Hiab brand that designs and builds liftgates in the United States, recently released a new WFL heavy-duty, true level ride FlipAway liftgate.
The new model offers an extra-large true level ride aluminum platform with a galvanized mainframe, the company said. The WFL series is designed for ease of installation, as well as a lower cost of maintenance and operation, which can translate to a higher return on investment.
Waltco said the liftgate is ideal for final mile delivery vehicles, large platform material handling trucks, food and beverage, leasing and rental, and dock and ground loading solutions.
Other features of the new liftgate include:
- Galvanized design for consistent appearance, self-healing stronger than steel
- Retention ramp allows a full useable platform
- Platform rides level from the bed height to the ground
- Large load area 67 inches x 82 inches (88 feet) provides safety for cart or pallet size loads
- Fully assembled and bolt on design for faster and easier install
- Folding parallel arm, simple bolt and shim design
- Dedicated ground cable
- Tank preloaded with oil reduces install time
Standard features of the WFL series include:
- Lift capacities of 2,500 pounds and 3,300 pounds
- Large True Level Ride aluminum platform
- 96-inch wide version 67 inches deep by 88 inches wide
- 102-inch wide version 67 inches deep by 88 inches wide
- Standard Split 12-inch retention ramp acts as cart stop and allows for smoother transition on uneven ground