Vigillo will be hosting a free webinar on Tuesday, May 22, at 1 p.m. Eastern time to detail how upcoming changes within the CSA safety program will affect carriers. Changes such as the new hazardous materials BASIC, eliminating the cargo-related BASIC, and adjustments to violations and severity weights, will be discussed.
To register for the webinar, click here. If you cannot attend the webinar, by registering, you will be able to access a recording of the program.
Vigillo will also be releasing a number of product changes and improvements this week, including CSA Scorecard changes. Those changes are:
- Admin Tab: The Admin Tab will be renamed to "CSA Manager (Admin)"
- Scorecard Sections: Vigillo scorecard icon sections will be reorganized and 1 scorecard will be renamed
- CSA Scorecards - Standard CSA Scorecards are now in a section labeled "CSA Scorecards”
- CSA Scorecards Plus - Add-on items are listed in a new section called "CSA Scorecard Plus"
- Custom Groups - The icon labeled "Carrier and Driver by Custom Groups" will be renamed "Custom Groups"
For a detailed list of changes and improvements, click here.