Currently, the trucking industry is short about 80,000 drivers. With 300,000 drivers leaving the profession every year (according to the U.S. Department of Transportation), the numbers paint a pretty bleak picture.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. Carriers just need to understand what new recruits are looking for and what will keep current drivers on the job.
Check out “The Ultimate Guide for Recruiting & Retaining the New Fleet of Drivers” for more information.
In this guide, you will discover:
- Why drivers are leaving the profession in droves
- How bridging the generational divide is the key to recruiting new drivers
- The importance of good communication and connecting with your drivers
- How work/life balance is impacting today’s drivers
- Why putting drivers first pays off in the long run