Cadec Global LLC has released Mobius TTS Version 3.5, offering additional features such as improved routing and lower-cost communication and regulators compliance.
Specifically, the new features are:
- Support for March 11, 2007 Daylight Standard Time (DST) change
- RouteStandards - A learned routing feature that allows the collection of historical route drive-and-stop data that can be used to calculate average stop-to-stop drive time and stop durations. This data is then used to add drive and delivery times to a route.
- Autoswitching - When dual-mode communications are in use, the onboard computer can be configured to automatically switch from the primary channel to the alternate channel ensuring that the least costly communication alternative is being used.
Additional regulatory compliance features:
· California Agriculture 12/16/112 rule
· Florida Intrastate 2006 7/70/34 and 8/80/34 DOT rules
· Texas Intrastate 7/70/34 DOT
· 2007 Canadian DOT 7/70 and 14/120 South of 60 rules