Trucking companies can go digital and manage their company from their smartphone with the Apex Capital Mobile Factoring App, the company announced.
On the app, carriers can do credit checks, search for the best fuel prices along a route, submit their load documents to Apex for funding, and get paid on their invoices without having to be in the office or near a desktop computer, the company said. The app allows drivers to take photos of their load’s paperwork with their mobile device, so owners can create and submit invoices.
- Check credit on brokers and shippers
- Take photos of a load’s paperwork upon delivery
- Create and manage invoices and schedules
- Track the funding/payment statuses of invoices and schedules
- View reports about factoring and fuel accounts
- Use the Apex Fuel Finder to find the best fuel prices and truck stop amenities
- Monitor activity and create permissions for drivers
- Access real-time factoring activity, including schedule status, funding confirmations, invoice payments, and more
Apex added that drivers can get their own custom login and:
- Capture and upload paperwork directly to home office from the road for free
- Find the best fuel prices in their area or along a route to save even more money
- Stay healthy on the road by using Apex’s free RxCut prescription savings card
“We know our clients are mobile, so it’s important to provide them with business solutions that fit their lifestyles,” said Brian Carlgren, senior manager at Apex Capital. “Apex implements the latest technological advancements in order to help our clients run their businesses more efficiently.”