Chevin Fleet Solutions launched a new SaaS package designed to support essential fleet, maintenance and compliance management responsibilities. The new product, FleetWave Core, is a pre-configured version of Chevin’s enterprise fleet management software.
“As the world’s leading provider of enterprise fleet management software, we have used more than 28-years’ of fleet management expertise to pre-configure this new software package,” noted Ashley Sowerby, managing director at Chevin. “Core is comprised of all the key tools and reports that most organizations will need to run an effective fleet operation, and we are continuously updating the application with new features.”
“Many organizations we speak to still rely on out-of-date legacy systems, spreadsheets and paper-based methods to manage their fleet, and is Core the perfect application to help them update their processes to best practice, using a modern, cloud-based solution,” Sowerby added.
According to the company, Core pricing is more accessible for small- and medium-sized businesses, as well as larger fleets looking for a lower-cost alternative. Chevin explained this price reduction was primarily achieved by eliminating the project management and configuration services that are usually included.
“The biggest barrier for most smaller organizations looking at enterprise fleet software is the initial investment and lengthy delivery times,” Sowerby explained. “Developing a pre-configured version of our product that can be instantly deployed but still expanded with additional functionality post-installation has allowed us to offer the benefits of FleetWave to a much wider market”
Built-in features include:
- An asset registry to document all company-owned vehicles and any associated information;
- Vehicle and equipment allocations to track which operator is in possession of which vehicle and usage details, such as reason and meter readings;
- Regulatory and legal compliance to allow fleet managers to keep on top of strict government requirements;
- Maintenance tracking to manage job cards, defect reporting, warranty claims and service schedules;
- Fuel logs to record transactions, analyze fuel economy and associated vehicle emissions with optional fuel card integration;
- Accident history to report incidents, claims and track repairs;
- Costing reports to detail total ownership costs, cost-per-mile and more;
- Dashboard KPIs to provide an overview of fleet performance and alerts to important dates and events via a traffic light system.