Roadnet Technologies said its MobileCast proof-of-delivery application is now available for iOS systems in Apple’s iTunes App Store.
“We are excited to roll-out the MobileCast proof-of-delivery app to our customers using the iOS platform, and believe that this further demonstrates our commitment to mobile and the support of both commercial and consumer grade devices,” said Len Kennedy, CEO of Roadnet Technologies.
The app includes:
- GPS Tracking
- Manual Arrive/Depart to track accurate service times
- Text Messaging within the application to streamline communications
- Dynamic Dispatch of stops to driver’s mobile device
- In-Field Geocoding to ensure accurate delivery locations
- Store and Forward so that when a coverage issue is experienced all information will be saved and transmitted later
- Driver Re-Sequencing of stops to allow control over reordering stops when necessary
- Order Summary to quickly view what is being delivery
- Apple Maps integration to provide delivery driving directions (does not include truck restrictions)
- Apple Voice Navigation provides audible directions to a requested location
- Apple Live Traffic overlays to provide traffic information for the route
On Track, the sales and merchandiser tracking application that accurately records mileage and time spent with a customer, is also available within the MobileCast app.
The MobileCast phone solution is an easy to use proof-of-delivery application, the company said. Proof-of-delivery systems not only let management track their vehicles in real time, but they also notify employees in the back office when issues arise that may prohibit a route from being completed as planned. The historical data collected through a proof-of-delivery application can also be used to evaluate trends and determine alternative solutions for route execution.