Logistics software provider Roadnet Technologies has updated its Transportation Suite with new functionality, including the recently announced Roadnet Insight tool.
As the first platform update of 2015, Roadnet Transportation Suite 3.6.9 introduces enhanced features to its planning, routing, and tracking offerings for improved efficiency and ease of use, the company said. The inclusion Roadnet Insight adds reliable data across the entire enterprise including planning, dispatching, asset and vehicle tracking, proof-of-delivery and telematics for better operational control.
“Having insight into all transportation data quickly is critical for fleets to make informed and expedited business decisions,” said Kevin Haugh, vice president and general manager at Roadnet Technologies. “Our continued improvements to Roadnet Transportation Suite demonstrate our commitment to helping customers to keep pace with their quickly evolving business needs, while positively impacting decision-making and their bottom line.”
The full list of enhancements to Roadnet Transportation Suite 3.6.9 includes:
- Roadnet Insight—a new domain-specific business intelligence tool (used with Roadnet Transportation Suite) that presents in-depth information about transportation, allowing users to quickly identify trends and drill down to the root cause of major variances to plan
- Territory Planner—a new feature within the editor tool that allows users to change location using unassigned routes, stop list, locate window, plotted maps, location extensions or the unrouted list
- MobileView—a timeline viewing tool that gives insights into how routes unfold throughout the day by including exceptions that occurred on a route, along with the time the exceptions occurred and additional details
- Roadnet Info Center—this feature provides information for a specific stop without having to know the region location or stop by searching across all regions
- Roadnet Web Services—an enhancement that allows users to retrieve planned arrival and departure times for a route
Other general enhancements to Roadnet Transportation Suite 3.6.9 are the ability for editors to change geocodes without access to all maintenance information and the availability of time-based equipment costs, which can help improve the accuracy of accounting.