Trimble has added a Supervisor app to its FieldMaster suite of mobile applications. The latest addition to the suite is designed to help managers stay efficient and effective on the go by empowering them to do more work in the field and manage their day-to-day operations remotely, the company said. With the FieldMaster Supervisor app, managers can leave the office and still have visibility into their fleet and mobile workers from their smartphone or tablet.
“Mobility is an increasingly valuable tool for field service organizations,” said John Cameron, general manager of Trimble’s Field Service Management (FSM) Division. “It allows a traditional office role to move into the field and still access up-to-date information about the performance of the field operation. The result is a more effective operation where managers in the field have the information they need at their fingertips.”
“I’m often meeting with customers or surveying a job so it’s important for me to know my technicians’ location,” says Dave Rowan, manager of Del-Mar Doors. “I use FieldMaster Supervisor whenever I’m on the road. I can open the app and see where my team is, where they’ve been and how long they’ve been at each location. Having quick access to this information has improved my efficiency and productivity. FieldMaster Supervisor is an excellent tool.”
FieldMaster Supervisor is available with Trimble Fleet Management and Trimble Work Management solutions.
Key features include:
• Viewing all locations of your entire team on a map
• Seeing each team member’s job progress, including tasks at risk
• Finding the nearest worker to another team member or customer
• Navigating to key locations using turn-by-turn directions
• Inspecting job performance and documenting status in the field
• Receiving important vehicle and driver performance alerts in real-time