Kenworth has extended by one month its T700 and Paccar MX engine tour that has been criss-crossing the country.
Additional U.S. dates have been added from Maine to Texas through the month of October.
“The Kenworth T700 and the Paccar MX drew large crowds of truck operators everywhere they stopped along the route of the recent tour through the United States and Canada,” said Gary Moore, Kenworth assistant general manager for marketing and sales. “The interest energized our dealers and created excitement among customers, particularly as they learned more about the extremely quiet, smooth and fuel-efficient Paccar MX Engine and heard it for themselves.”
The tour has traveled more than 20,000 mi. over the past five months.
Additional stops include:
- C-B Kenworth-Bangor in Hermon, Maine, on Oct. 5.
- Tri-State Kenworth, Enfield, CT, Oct. 7
- Youngstown Kenworth, Hubbard, OH, Oct. 15
- Rockford Kenworth, Loves Park, IL, Oct. 18
- Sahling Kenworth, Kearney, NE, Oct. 20
- Performance Kenworth, Houston, TX, Oct. 25
- Kenworth of South Texas, Converse, TX, Oct. 26
- Kenworth of South Texas, Pharr, TX, Oct. 28