OPW’s Petro Vend 100 Fuel Control System is a stand-alone, pedestal-mounted fuel-control system that the company says is ideal for use by small or mid-sized fleet operators who require one- or two-hose control at their unattended fueling sites.
“The PV100 is a true ‘turnkey system’ in which the unit is shipped ready-to-use with 50 pre-configured users,” the company said. “Designed for quick-and-easy installation, the PV100 requires only power, along with pulser and hose-control connections, in order for system operation to be initiated. The PV100 stores dispensed fuel amounts as card- and pump-specific totals, which can be viewed on the display screen or retrieved with an external USB flash drive. System configuration is menu-driven and takes place at the terminal, eliminating the need for PC-required software.”
Other features include:
- User-selectable PINs, from three to six digits in length, that allow only authorized users to dispense fuel
- Hose-based quantity restrictions
- A dual manual-pump-override control that enables pump relays and the recording of dispensed fuel volumes over a specific time
- Manager Card access in on-screen manager mode that allows program-parameter adjustment, the viewing of card and pump totals, and the ability to transfer data to a USB flash drive
- Optional dual-head magnetic card and HID proximity key-fob readers
- Optional detailed transaction file that can be copied to the external USB flash drive, using the pocket-mounted USB socket.
The Petro Vend 100 is available in various aluminum pedestal sizes, including sizes that are Americans with Disabilities Act compliant.