Pilot Flying J will be opening seven new travel centers and travel plazas in June and July.
The new locations will feature gas and diesel fuel, DEF at the pump, food and beverage options, showers, and other merchandise and services for professional drivers and the general public.
“Pilot Flying J is always on the lookout for new store locations that will add to our North American network in order to better serve our customers,” said Pilot Flying J CEO Jimmy Haslam. “As the driver-driven company, the convenience of our customers is always a top priority, and their needs largely drive the business decisions of the company.”
The new stores include:
- Pilot Travel Center in Cleveland, Tenn., off Interstate 75 at exit 20
- Flying J Travel Plaza in Anna, Texas, off Highway 75 at exit 48
- Pilot Travel Center in Murdo, S.D., off Interstate 90 at exit 192
- Pilot Travel Center in Ferndale, Wash., off Interstate 5 at exit 262
- Pilot Travel Center in Klamath Falls, Ore., at 3817 N. Highway 97
- Pilot Travel Center in Sioux City, Iowa, off Interstate 29 at exit 143
- Flying J Travel Plaza in Nanton, Alberta, Canada, at 2810 21st Avenue.