The event is built by refrigerated professionals, for refrigerated professionals. Each year, participants leave the seminar with new ideas that can be implemented when they return to the office.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from industry professionals as they share their expertise and takeaways during the following workshops:
- Equipment for Refrigerated Trucks: Maintaining and Maintenance
- Food Shipper/Carrier Roundtable: Solving the Detention Crisis
- Legal Ramifications of Operating Reefer
- Incorporating Telematics into Your Refrigerated Fleet to Manage Food Safety and Maintenance
- Navigating the Future: Electrification TRU for Trailers
- Tax Laws Today and Tomorrow
- The Reefer World of Recruiting and Retaining Talent
The event also will offer insightful general sessions featuring keynote speaker Amy Walter, the publisher and editor-in-chief of the Cook Political Report with Amy Walter and popular on-air political analyst; a Refrigerated Market Analysis by DAT iQ’s Principal Analyst Dean Croke; and a panel discussion featuring refrigerated carrier CEOs.
For those interested in attending, there are multiple ways to save on registration: First-Time Carrier Attendee Discount; Carrier Group Discount; and a Reefer a Friend Discount.