Axele, a transportation management system (TMS) company, recently updated its TMS software with more ELD integrations, rate confirmation data extraction from leading trucking companies, driver safety improvements, and new mapping and routing tools.
Other improvements in the latest release include updates to the Teams Module, Terminal Module, Factoring, Dashboard, and much more, the company said.
“The Axele software development team works hard to incorporate customer feedback requests into new versions of the software to improve performance or add more functionality to the TMS,” said Ravi Ahuja, founder of Axele. “We’ve been delivering major new software updates every month. We want to help our customers improve their business profitability with easy-to-use yet powerful software features.”
New features and enhancements for this release include:
- Ability to add emergency contact information in the TMS to have info at your fingertips.
- Ability to update a driver’s location in the TMS on demand.
Improvements to existing features include:
- Loads can now be split multiple times, with a reference number included on all loads following a split.
- Load and Fuel Import enhanced, supporting batch upload and a wider range of import data (customers, locations, drivers, loads, expenses, tractors, and trailers). Users can also get spreadsheets from brokers and upload a batch of loads.
- Teams Module adds warnings in the Driver Dispatches and Loads pages to notify users of potential delays for the pickup/drop off, mismatched equipment on a load, and more.
- Terminal Module adds validation rules to block deleting a terminal if active assets are assigned. The ability to update the terminal on a load at any stage and details of the terminal used now appear on the driver settlement PDF and the subject/body of the terminal email.
- Factoring Company Integration with Apex now allows users to update an invoice already sent, send additional documentation, or disconnect a specific invoice from factoring when switching providers on a transaction.
- Dashboard enhancements now support the option to hide financial details from all roles except admin.
This latest release of the Axele TMS also includes enhanced layouts on certain pages, various additional improvements, and stability measures to help users improve their interaction with the software.