Zonar announced ZForms, a forms based messaging application that enables fleets to replace paper forms, share route dispatch assignments, gain efficiency and improve communication between dispatchers and drivers. According to the company, ZForms helps streamline fleet workflows and is available for Zonar Ground Traffic Control and 2020 mobile communications tablet users.
“Before ZForms, we were manually relaying information about the starts, stops and restarts for our snowplows using two-way radio transmissions, which meant information wasn’t always accurately and promptly relayed,” said Doug Legg, manager of street maintenance at the City of Denver. “With ZForms, now we can easily share, receive and store information electronically, which helps us make critical decisions and optimize the city’s fleets during snow storms.”
ZForms comes equipped with access to a library of commonly used message templates and forms designed to meet the needs of customers across a variety of industries including pupil transportation, commercial trucking, transit, retail, municipality and construction. Prepopulated report templates include route assignments, load assignments, delivery receipts, time sheets, trip reports and work orders.
“ZForms enables dispatchers and drivers to seamlessly access and share disparate information with easy-to-use, onscreen displays,” said Larry Jordan, vice president of product management, Zonar Systems. “We understand that businesses are are constantly evolving. So while ZForms comes with existing templates to plug into your fleets, we are at the ready to customize them exactly to meet your needs.”
Additional features include:
- Electronic signature capture and recording
- Saved message responses to assist with tracking compliance and performance
- Message import and export ability to assist with managing driver replies
- Driver notification alerts when new messages are received
- Text-to-speech with message autoplay for minimal driver distraction
- Easy-to-navigate message folders including inbox, sent, draft, archive and deleted items
- Flexible message display formats
- Auto-populated message fields to display asset numbers, odometer, date, time and more
- Shared addresses hyperlinked to navigation systems
- 24/7/365 technical support